These are multiple choice questions. The time for each paper is 1 hour.
- There is a timer at the top of each paper that you can time yourself with.
- After finishing a paper, check the timer on top of the paper to see how long you have taken.
- Then click on the button "Get score/answers" at the end of the paper.
- For explanations, click on the "SOLUTIONS" button further down.
- If you need to use any physical constant like the speed of light, click on the "Physical Constants" link on the top left.
These papers are modified from the actual GCE O Level Papers of the Cambridge International Examinations CIE (not exactly the same as the Singapore O level, but quite similar). Each question is changed, but it is still based on the same topic.